Water Heater Rescue: Know-How, Troubleshooting, Anodes graphic

Lingo >Reducer Bushing

A reducer bushing for using 3/4-inch fittings in a one-inch port



A reducer bushing is a galvanized or brass part that screws into a port and then has a threaded hole into which a smaller fitting screws, thus allowing, for instance, 3/4-inch fittings to be used in 1-inch ports.

Back to Lingo
Home | Site Map