Reply To: leaking pipe

The Tank leaking pipe Reply To: leaking pipe

Randy Schuyler

That depends on which pipe it is. Are you talking about piping above the water heater or somewhere else? If it is a copper flex line, you can do it yourself if it is threaded at both ends. If it is soldered where it connects to the house plumbing, you’ll probably need a plumber. Consider turning off the water pressure to the water heater when you’re not using hot water. That may get you through to Friday when plumbers are back at work.

Randy Schuyler

Water Heater Rescue

You cannot copy content of this page