Reply To: Anode rods

The Tank Anode rods Reply To: Anode rods

Randy Schuyler

I don’t think you’ll find anything. North American tanks have anodes that screw in the top and extend down into the tank. The powered anode I sell is designed to be used that way too. The anodes on your tanks are shorter, thicker and screw in from the side near the top of the tank. Think about finding a replacement tank that employs the more typical arrangement.

Randy Schuyler

Water Heater Rescue

You cannot copy content of this page